CrispAds Blog Ads

Girl Aloud

the most random blog out there

Monday, July 10, 2006

Party

My grandma's birthday party was so bad. First all the babies and toddlers came and i had too watch out for all 6 of them and then more came(what are parents for?). And they were all crying and we couldnt eat until all the food came and that was after 8:00pm(the party started at 7:00pm). Every one was mad and my mom didnt want the children too eat(she was in control) but they needed to go home. After a while i just come in my room and worked on the blog. Then the after party was just like all the others. All the drinkers get drunk and talk about things that i dont want to hear like STDs and stuff. When my family gets drunk, watch out because its on. They like too fight and fuss. It was around 1:00 or 2:00am before everyone left. I was in bed around 1:00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home