CrispAds Blog Ads

Girl Aloud

the most random blog out there

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Soon To Come

In one month my step sister will be coming in from Jamaica and its my job to show her the city. I have never seen this girl and I'm worried about her Jamaican accent. Her mother has a very thick accent and you understand nothing she says. I'm not a very out going person but I'll do my best to help her. She is coming for the family reunion. I'm not going.
This year going back I will be a junior in high school and i need college plains. I really want to be a genetic engineer, all my life i've been fasonated with science and biology and the idea that we can change things that shouldnt be changed. But with my grades i'm not sure if i could get into any college let alone NC State or ECU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home