CrispAds Blog Ads

Girl Aloud

the most random blog out there

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Guess whos back...back again

Lexi back tell a friend. Ok i know that was off but i'm back from my trip and i wish i was back there. Not everything was peachy, my sister lost her pocketbook and everything we owned. I was set on looking at the bright side of things. I wanted too stay away from all the traditional Japanese stuff like the sumo wreaslers and gaishas and party. But i'm not legally allowed too but of course that didnt stop me, we went to 'Daytrip'. I look older then what i really am.
On to happier news, the Ivory Coast finally won their game against who ever they play which is not important because they lost. Ending Score: 3-2. I was really happy about that one. I havent seem any games lately but i plan too start back up on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home