CrispAds Blog Ads

Girl Aloud

the most random blog out there

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

One Year Today...

I had finally mastered up enough courage too speak my mind and have people read it. At first i didnt know what to day at all. I wanted too talk about what i knew best and that was anime. As time went on i forgot about this thing and had to make a come back ; so i wrote about my life.which is very boring so now i try to type about stuff everyone can relate too. I did everything just too get attenion too this blog like changing the name, changing templets and adding my site too blog directories. I now have banners going around so people know that the site is here too stay. I say thanks too the people who posted comments and feed back and too the ones who will in the futrure. I hope too be here for many more years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home