CrispAds Blog Ads

Girl Aloud

the most random blog out there

Thursday, September 27, 2007

On my own

I think i've found a new me. I fill more like a woman now that its my senior year of HS. I cant believe i've come this far. Seems just like yesterday my cousin made me late for kinder garden everyday. Now i have to think about the teachers who have helped me get this far. I want to send everyone of them a invitation to my graduation, just to let them know that i thank them for caring. i dont know what i would of done if Mrs. Hults didnt keep me in everyday at break to help me with subtraction. I understand now. When ever i see my kids at the daycare or some random kid on the street i think to myself 'you have no idea the hell you are about to go through. I may be all fun and games now but when you cant take a nap and there is no break, you will learn that the world does not revolve around you and nobody cares about your wants.' I dont think i've fully learned that one myself. I come to school everyday and i try my hardest to past. I know i will miss school but there is just something that scares me and i think its the fact that i'm not going to get into college and have to settle for the Army. I look back now and i think about the kids that where in my fifth grade class and second and so on, and so many of them have gotten pregnant or dropped out. I have to also thank myself for getting up every morning at 6:00 to get ready for school. It was a hard road. Sometimes i wanted to quit, especially when the other kids picked on me because i didnt act like them or wear what they wore. A lot of people say that what doesnt brake you makes you stronger but i dont know.
I intend to enjoy this last year. I want to make many friends and go to wild parties and have fun. I dont look back for a second and wish i could turn back the hands of time because i'm happy to be here and would change it for the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home