CrispAds Blog Ads

Girl Aloud

the most random blog out there

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Dont Cha Hate When Bitches Lie?

On Friday I was so happy i was going too a friends baby shower and another friend was throwing it. Here it is saterday and i woked up all happy. I had planed out what i was gonna wear and all that. The party was at 1:00pm and now here i sit 3:15pm. I cant stand when i'm lied too. Me and my cousion was suppose too go with them. That goes too show that you never can depend on someone else. If you want something done do it urself because bitches will let you down.

But its all good. I bought Daphne a present and i want here to get it so i guess i'ma have too go give it too her.

On a lighter note, i have too read To Kill A Mocking Bird and i'm not prepared because i'm behind on reading. This semester i'm taking it easy. I've failed one class already and was told i could fail 3 more. I dont know who would tell someone that but thats what she said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home